BOYFRIEND OF THE WEEK: Victor Sy
Monday, February 20, 2012 | 0 comments



-Name: Victor King F. Sy
-Nickname: Kiko, king, Vic
-Age: 22
-Height: 5'8
-Shoe Size: 8
-School Attended: FEU
-Year level & course: 3rd year, Psych
-Zodiac Sign: Leo
-Celebrity Crush: Local- Anne Curtis International- Anne Hathaway
-Talent: I can sing and dance( who can't? Not good though) 
-Hobbies: movies, gym, hanging out with friends
-Three adjectives to describe yourself: funny,difficult, kind

ON LIFE
-Do you have any regrets? Can you cite one?: seriously? none.. my life isn't perfect but still the things I did, whether good or bad is my own doing. I own up to what I do. If I did good, well pat on the back for me. If I did bad? better luck next time. 
-Who has been the biggest influence on your life, and why?: My mom.. she was there for us..no matter what the circumstances were. I'd like to be like that.. to really give w/o asking anything in return..
-What are the best places you’ve been to?: HongKong.. Just fell in love with all the madness..I'm a concrete jungle kind a guy.
-What's your fantasy career?: To be a model I think.. Frustration ko ata. LOL
-If you die, how would you like to be remembered?: on my epitaph? hmmmm.. Here lies Victor. A friend. A brother. A lover.
-Do you still have insecurities?: Of course..Who doesn't?
-Where do you see yourself five/ten years from now?: I'd be in another country, working my ass off.. in the industry.
ON SCHOOL
-What kind of student are you?: I'm that guy who works hard during the last term. haha
-Do you party even on school nights, and how do you deal with the day ahead of you?: sometimes.. esp if my sched the day after isn't that heavy..
-Do you think your course is difficult? What makes it so?: yuh.. the terms and all the disabilities.

ON LOVE
-Singe or not?

*IF NOT
-How did the two of you meet, and how long have you been in the relationship?: uhm, facebook.. for quite some time now.
-Is it difficult to have a girlfriend/boyfriend? Share us a story.: no.. especially if you really love the person..
-Do you think he/she is the one?: now? yes..









Labels: , , , , , ,


About Us
The beauty and brains behind the blog




Michaela, Patricia
- fashion tips
- fashion style
- how to dress in style
- where to buy these without getting yourself broke

Roselle, Vanessa, Marry
- book reviews
- movie reviews
- finds in book sales
- anything related to these

Geneva
- food trips
- basically, everything about food

Vim
- photography
- photo shoots
- and the basics in taking photos

Tope
- political issues
- what's new in the political arena
- trivia, and fun stuff about anything

Welcome the new members of our blog, who will help with us in bringing you what you will surely love!


*Stef, Hyne
-what's new in the music industry
-songs, bands, and music videos

*Jules
-will be helping Geneva with the food posts

Archive
Rewind back to the past?




SCAN THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:
»Fiery Monday
»Tummy Tuesday
»Wash-Day Wednesday
»Trivia Thursday
»Famed Friday
»Snapshot Saturday
»Sing-along Sunday

Our Daily Escapades
This is a blog on all things bright, and beautiful. You can find book and movie reviews, fashion tips and style, do-it-yourself projects, and many more, which will be provided by the different people that runs this blog. Enjoy!

 visitor/s
Free Counters
Web Counter

+Follow
Refresh


Drop comments here


« Newer Post
Older Post »


OUR DAILY ESCAPADES